Why choose a puppy from Strong’s Doodle Ranch?
- We offer emotional support and service dog quality puppies.
- All of our puppies are aptitude tested at 7 weeks
- Your puppy is given its first round of puppy vaccinations by our preferred vet.
- Your puppy receives an extensive puppy check-up by our preferred vet.
- One month of free insurance through Trupanion.
- We offer a 2 year puppy warranty against genetic defect.
- All of our breeding dogs have to pass gold paw standards for genetics, eyes, and hips and elbows.
- We socialize our puppies through personal handling, adult dog interaction, and interaction with children.
- Your puppy is coat tested ensuring a non-shedding coat.
- Your puppy is genetically tested for 170+ of the most common canine diseases.
How much are puppies?
- Puppies that are not trained with our professional trainers are $3900.00 plus NC sales tax if picked up or delivered within the state of North Carolina. We require an $800 deposit to reserve your puppy.
- Trained puppies are $14,900 plus NC sales tax if picked up or delivered within the state of North Carolina. We require a $4,000 deposit to reserve your trained puppy.
- Your deposit can be moved to another litter at a later date if anything changes. All deposits are applied to the purchase price of the puppy.
- We do offer payment plans with a signed contract.
How do I reserve my Labradoodle puppy?
- Fill out our online application and make the required deposit. Once your application is approved you will be mailed a contract that must be filled out and mailed back before delivery of the puppy. This is to ensure that all of our puppies are going to vetted homes and will be well cared for. If for some reason your application is not accepted, we will refund the deposit.
How do you decide who gets to pick their puppies first?
- Our Australian labradoodle puppies are awarded to buyers on the unbiased basis of first-come first-serve. Deposit must be made and application approved by Strong’s Doodle Ranch.
- At 6 weeks we ask buyers to send their Top 3 choices of puppy from the litter.
- We will let you know which puppy is yours after their health evaluations.
- Labradoodle puppies go home with their new families at 8 weeks old.
In the event that there is an unexpectedly small litter, or there is not a puppy in the litter that is a good fit for you, your deposit will automatically roll forward to the next litter of available puppies. The advantage of this, is that you will then rank higher on the list and be more likely to get first pick.